lunes, 17 de junio de 2013

The rise of the Indian English

1- What is an Indlish?

 Indlish is a collection of the most colorful farces in use.

2- Why have indians felt more confident throughout  the years?

Indians felt more confident, because they started having good jobs and they were open to the world.

3- Write down 5 expressions used in India that do not bellow to formal english

Stepney, dicky, out of station, cousin-brother, preponing.

4- Why does people in the world want to learn english?

 Because it changes the live of the people, and giving the possibility to have a better job.

5- What would be the correct way to say "I am in well here and hope you are also in the same well".

 "I'm wll here and I hope you are well to", "I am well here and I hope you are as well as me".

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario